Quantus Pools is looking for talented individuals that are looking to work for the fastest growing pool company in the Chicagoland area. We have over 40 employees and are looking to add to our team. Please submit resumes and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Employment Opportunities
Administrative Assistant – Construction
- Assisting with permitting
- Point of contact with customers for updates on the status of their project. They will be assisting customers with invoicing, material selections, job updates, scheduling, sub contractor communications, and any other duties expected in a construction office setting.
- Direct contact with job foreman for daily fulfillment of job needs.
- Any other administrative and clerical duties required by our construction department.
- Travel will be required in the Greater Chicagoland Area but will be reimbursed based on mileage.
- Construction experience a huge plus but not required
- Pool experience a huge plus but not required
- Auto CAD experience a huge plus but not required
- Must be highly organized, excellent communication skills, and detail orientated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office REQUIRED.
- Salary commiserate on experience.
Service Technician – Maintenance
- Test water and add chemicals as needed
- Empty skimmers and pump strainer
- Vacuum pool and remove debris from floor
- Brush steps, walls and tiles
- Skim debris off surface
- Check pool equipment
- Backwash filters
- Record work performed
- Maintain inventory of chemicals, parts and supplies as needed
- Drive a truck
- Lift at least 50 LBs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Must be fluent in English
- Valid IL drivers license
- Prior service experience a huge plus but not required
- Opening and Closing experience a HUGE HUGE plus
**THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION** Due to the seasonality of our business, overtime is required to better service our customers. Technicians can expect to run between 10 and 15 stops a day. Pay will be determined by your level of experience. Individuals with opening AND closing experience will be a huge plus. Individuals with no experience will start as helpers to gain knowledge and experience. Our service department is typically employed from March to November.
Customer Service Representative
- Answering phone calls
- Invoice review
- Creating and assigning work orders
- Direct communications with our field staff
- Follow up phone calls after service visits
- Various administrative and clerical work as required
- Fluent in English – Bilingual a huge plus
- Prior customer service experience
- Pool experience a huge huge plus
- Perfect position for prior pool technicians looking for a change of scenery
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Prior experience running successful customer service departments a HUGE HUGE plus.
**THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION** Due to the seasonality of our business, overtime is required to better service our customers. Our service department is typically employed from March to November. Position can evolve into year around based on experience.