Pool Contractor Tips – Which contractor is right for you?
Pool Contractor Tips – What you should know before hiring a contractor
Have you been dreaming of adding a pool or spa to your backyard? With Quantus Pools at your side, there’s no better time than now to take the plunge. However, before you begin the process, review these tips on hiring a contractor:
1) Make sure the contractor has experience building in environments such as yours. Ask to see samples.
2) Make sure the contractor has considered all factors (labor, warranties) in the cost estimate.
3) Is the contractor bonded, insured and versed in all applicable regulations for your state and community? Has he or she weighed any specific safety concerns?
4) Does the contractor understand your vision and can he or she create it as cost-effectively as possible?
5) Does the contractor participate in continuing education to stay abreast of best practices and the latest industry technologies?
6) Is the contractor an APSP Certified Professional? APSP certification ensures your contractor has proven knowledge of design and construction, and is committed to upholding the highest standards. Now that you’re well-versed, contact Quantus Pools at email@example.com or 847-907-4995 and let us help you create your own personal aquatic oasis.